So I wonder what it is that is causing my problems. I'm running 10.2.8, I have tried it from both OS9 and OSX, starting XPF, inserting the 10.3 CD and selecting it to restart with. It reboots, starts the installation, after about the second screen, where I'm clicking continue, I get the message that my machine is not compatible.

Any ideas? I posted this on the unsupported X mailing list, but didn't really get any responses, other than telling me to register and post in the forums. I don't want to pay for the registration if it's not going to work.

Rad...

John Slavin wrote:

Actually, my XPF installation wouldn't work from OS9, but it worked just fine from 10.2.8. I have a Cisco Wireless Card that works great from my card slot. I don't know about anything else.