At my office I have a small network. My secretary has an iMac which is the main location of files. Besides her, there are three other computers that access these files and save and edit files located there. Under her user name, in the public directory, we have a directory for our office. In that directory I have two folders, one with forms (with many subfolders) and one for clients (with many subfolders for each client). The folder for forms is read only and only my secretary can save to it with finalized, perfected forms. I want everyone to have access to save and edit to the client folder. The way it works, however, is that whoever creates the folder is the only one who can access it for anything other than read only. Of course that can be manually changed by going to get info and changing the ownership and permissions for the folder as well as files within the folder. I'd much prefer this to be automatic. Is there a way to do this or am I missing something.

John Slavin
Kirksville, MO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]