A used-to-be intermittent video problem showing up on the display of my 14"
Wallstreet is now an all-the-time problem.

What starts out as horizontal "noise" lines during boot seems to rotate 90
degrees at boot-complete-tike manifesting itself as vertical noise lines.

Some months ago when it was intermittent and a reboot or two always made the
noise lines go away.

Now they're here to stay.  Any suggestions (e.g., reseat/replace video card,
reseat/replace video ribbon cable, upgrade to 17" G4 PowerBook [my
favorite!], etc)?

I've got a "Picture 1" screen snapshot I can email anyone interested in
seeing a sample desktop with the vertical noise lines (digital pix just
didn't show the lines) or I can ftp it to a web site if G-Books (or similar)
offers such a feature (my website is off line - vendor hard drive failure).

Thanks.

Steve Kerney