Hi everyone!

I'm glad to be joining the 'group', as it were. I'm anxiously awaiting the
arrival
of my 1st Apple.

As such, please don't throw popcorn, JuJuBees and etc at me. (Please?) LOL

I've done a few things to get into "Apple Mode".

1. Subscribed to MacWorld magazine. (Any others, worth noting, online, or in
hardcopy?)

2. Want to get as much RAM for this baby as possible. I was told that this
laptop can hold RAM
as high as 512MB. I can only find 64MB modules at crucial.com.

3. I've purchased a laptop case with the Apple logo on it.

I'm getting tired of the grasp of Windows and would like to be a total
convert as time
goes by. Am I normal to think this way? Is there any salvation waiting for
me, when I
get my Powerbook? HELP!!!

PS - It's got OS9 already installed. What more can I do to speed this bad
boy up and
make me love it more and more?

Thanks.
Soon-to-be-and-in-training-Apple-Addict.

Anthony P
:)