I had no trouble using one off the older 45w (yo-yo) ones on my 12" AlBook/1gHz , but your mileage may vary.

-Hal

On Apr 12, 2004, at 3:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i was looking on ebay for a spare power adpter for my new alubook 15" (boy
does the display on my trusty pismo look daaark now). one seller of an
adapter noted it was only good for the ti books and ibook(45 watts) and not
the alu books which needed 65 watts.

does anyone know if that is really a problem, or just means slower charging?
TIA