Other World Computing sells a handy little adapter. I've used it with my G4
iBook and my TiBook. Nice design includes cord wrap feature and a velcro
strap to keep it together in travel.

--
Robert Greenstreet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"We have no way of changing the past, but we have endless opportunities for
changing the future."
   --Bhichai Rattakul, Rotary International President, 2002-2003