On Saturday, April 17, 2004, at 12:13 PM, David Harris wrote:

I noticed that heat does build up on my rebuilt iBook 700mHz and on the new 900 mHz iBook I bought in April 2003.

I purchased an acrylic cooler for my iBook from Xoxide.com on the internet.

It has two fans powered from the USB port and puts out about 40 cfm without making enough noise to be a bother.

It was an unbelievable $12.99 US plus postage (which was only $7.35 AIRMAIL to Canada) and it works like a charm.

ThermographX shows a consistent reduction in readings from all four iBook temperature sensors of about 10 Fahrenheit degrees.

Well worth the money.