[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>What are do's & don'ts, the "must-have"'s and "do not touch"'s regarding
>Powerlogix, Sonnet and else (Newer?) processor upgrades for the
>Wallstreet I and WS II?

Well, regarding the Powerlogix 500Mhz G3 upgrades, they can only run in
the same base model as they have been flashed for. It seems it's the
video card that is the determinating factor, not board speed, but this
have not been 100% verified yet. You can tell that your card have been
flashed for another model, if it postinstallation boots up but there is
no video.

So a CPU card that have been flashed on a WS II/PDQ (233wcache/266/300)
will not work in a WS I (233nocache/250/292) an vice versa. The 233s may
be interchangeable if it's the board speed that determinates, but I don't
think it is. AFAIK there is no way to reflash the card for the other type
of model.