On Apr 24, 2004, at 6:55 PM, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

So, what's your favorite MacOSX app/utility/whatnot?

The one I would hate to be without is LaunchBar. It's a multifaceted keyboard based launcher. A key combination (typically Command-Spacebar) brings it up. Apps, URLs, files, etc are selected by typing a few letters. The program will quickly anticipate your preferences. You can assign "AW" to be Appleworks, "AM" brings up Amadeus 2, "EB" will pull up my Ebay items in Safari. An extraordinary utility.
--
Jim Eddy James Eddy Woodworks