On Apr 23, 2004, at 1:33 PM, Tim Gochnour wrote:

On Apr 22, 2004, at 11:14 PM, P. H. Adams wrote:

As others have suggested, don't forget to de-authorize the old computer before turning it back in.

Actually, I have two computers authorized on my account. Only deauthorize if you are selling it...

Right. Or turning back in to the university, which the user is doing (see below). If you forget, you have to contact Apple to remove the computer from your authorization list.