On May 7, 2004, at 5:46 PM, Anne Judge wrote:

The magazine was Consumer Reports. They get their information on incidence of repair from their annual questionnaire.

Which every Mac head put Excellent for every category, including me, not again, they love to fly that flag. The truth a year ago after losing 2 Pismos within a couple of weeks of each other and the one still had a couple of months of Apple care, but all the way to Ms Gwendelyn Wells, head of Apple Care, they were rude, crude and lied.. This time I am going to shove the truth down their throat. The only way Apple responds to bad products is a law suit. Please no but I got mine fixed.
No more mac preaching, do it or lose it.
Geoff