Hello list,

My lil' sis is about to start law school; I have been completing the
finishing licks on a Wallstreet I bought "for her"...

;-)

.. but I kinda like it more and more daily! ANYWAY...

I have been looking around at some of the Rev A. iBooks recently, perhaps as
a laptop for my sis. She's all into the fabulous "Reece
Witherspoon-in-law-school" mode (a few shades darker, though!  :-), so she'll love the
loud color of
the laptop.

She does not need all of the expandability options that most Powerbooks have;
she will not be doing any data exchanging (past e-mail) or using
perephials... and she honestly thought (when I asked her if she'll need a floppy
module
for the WS) that floppies were extinct!

So, my questions are these:

(1) Can the Airport card be used to connect to the "standard" 802.11b
wireless, or is it the same thing? Can the port the card is in be used w/ a PC card?

(2) JUST IN CASE it is ever needed, do any USB-connected PCMCIA readers exist?

(3) I remember passing by a few blurbs on list and elsewhere about some
problems (mobos?) that cropped up w/ the Rev A. iBooks; anything to worry about,
along the lines of my 2400c?

Thanks...

Craig W.
Atlanta GA