blah blah blah.. you're horribly outof date, my 'friend'.  It doth strike me
thatthe 'passion' of illovox is more akin to the rantings of one who hasn't
completed the thought process of the issue.

as to the iBook issue: Apple has since extended this repair by 13months
FURTHER.. Go to Apple's site and get the data, then when you're going to be 'the
expert' you'll actually have *some* credibility. Unfortunately, you don't often
bother to have ALL the facts when you spout stuff on this list, leaving the
newbie with only 1/2 the information he/she really should have.

As to my issue with the 5300.. I did NOT rip them off--I spoke of the
physical damage to my 5300 ON THE PHONE with the rep when I called in about it. As I
said, they graciously extended the REA program to me ANYWAY. I resent your
assumptive accusations (once again not thinking thru what was written)..

I have had problems with one of my iBooks as well, and it was taken under the
recent program, even though it was 'out of code' by a few weeks (too early).

Yes, Apple isn't perfect, but no they're not the devil either. It just
incenses me to read cr*p that folks like you spout off, making libelous assumptive
statements about folks who ARE trying to create something that YOU are the
beneficiary from.
Toom