I got my first mac laptop a month or two ago, a Wallstreet.  It now has
10.2.8 on it and has been locking up a lot recently.  I have Disk Warrior,
when I put it in the drive and restart, it locks up at the apple screen and
spinning circle (lines).  Same thing if I put the Disk Warrior CD in the
drive and run the startup disk utility, locks up on reboot.  It says Disk
Warrior with 10.2.3 (I think, or 10.2.5?), I just noticed that it was a
different version than what my laptop is running.

Iıve tried to update to 10.3 with XPF .15, .16 and .17.  Someone recommended
for me to try .14, but I havenıt been able to find it.

When I run disk utility, it finds problems, says it fixes them, but when I
run it again, they are always still there.

Can someone help please?

I also tried to boot off of this DW CD in my QS desktop and it locked up
also, but with the screen that says ³you need to restart your computer²
(black background, white text).

So is it the DW CD?

Rad...