Some other things I have noticed...

When fading out, the cursor freezes. IF the screens chooses to come back to the
desktop, the cursor can move again.

Fading out also seems to coincide w/ some programs, and the finder, to "unexpectedly
quit." I am not sure if that is related, however...

Like a kid waiting at the top of the stairs on 12/25 at 4am(!), I am desperate to get
to the local Radio Shack and get a S-video to RCA adapter, so's I can connect this
Ailin' Wallstreet of mine to my room's TV.

WIth the cursor freezing as it does, I am wondering if this could be a software
problem, or w/ my mobo? I cannot believe that, with the WS attached to the TV, that
the mouse/cursor freezing will be any different, even if the LCD screen fades out and
the TV's display is fine.

Hmmm... maybe I need to take a break and take my little ones to the pool?   ;-)

Craig W.