Hi,

At a most inopportune time, while away on business(!), my Wallstreet's 14.1"
screen is suffering from flashes of white "clouds" forming occasionally on the
screen while in use, before totally fading out to white. Faint little
outlines of what SHOULD be displayed only remain thru the white...

Please help; WHat is happening here? Mobo or LCD? I am going to get a s-video
to RCA adapter at the local Radio Shack so that I can hook it up to the TV in
my hotel room....

Craig W.