On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:12:51 -0600, Mike Kauspedas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've done the same thing with batteries. I've left my laptop in sleep for an entire day and it used 2% of the battery, no joke. Plus its almost instant on, so I don't have to wait for data to transfer from hard drive back to RAM like in a Wintop. I prefer the sleep option over a hibernate one.

I was actually thinking that Mac might have both. There's no need to just have one, and 2% of the battery is pretty good, but 0% is what I was looking for. Not a huge deal. Hopefully at some point they will add it as another option.

TjL