I need to burn several CDs of pictures, music and documents on my PB G4 with
Superdrive. I thought about getting a stack of 50 at Staples, but my friend
who was with me said those CDs are junk. He recommended Imitation.

I have never burned CDs. Is there are a good brand or bad brand on the
market? How good are the CDs at Sam¹s? Is there anything I need to know
before starting this task? My friend say I simply pop the blank CD into the
Superdrive, select the music, pictures or documents and click Burn. Is it
really that easy?

Thank you for any advice or words of wisdom.

Michael