On 26/05/04 12:41, "Mike Kauspedas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone know how to move mail from Mac mail to MS Entourage. I like the
> calendar etc... I'd sync with a Palm, but I don't have USB on my WS II.
> I also need to move the contacts. So move all contacts and mail from
> Mac Mail to Entourage. Is this possible? Thanks!

I believe that Entourage has some abilities to import existing contacts from
other email clients. Not sure if it has been updated for Mail. You could
maybe search on VersionTracker to see if somebody did write such utility.
Finally, if Mail has the ability to export as a text file, you could import
that text file into Entourage. At least, the contacts can be imported. Not
sure about existing email messages...

-Laurent.