> Anyone know how to move mail from Mac mail to MS Entourage. I like the
> calendar etc... I'd sync with a Palm, but I don't have USB on my WS II.
> I also need to move the contacts. So move all contacts and mail from
> Mac Mail to Entourage. Is this possible? Thanks!

Hi Mike,

I have done this just about a week ago when I sarted playing around with the
Test drive version of Entourage. Just start the Entourage application and
then select Import from the File menu and follow the prompts. It will offer
you to import mails from Apple Mail to Entourage - works fine. If you need
to move your contacts from Address Book to Entourage you can then select
all contacts in Address Book and drag them to your desktop. Then open
Entourage and paste them to the Address Book in Entourage.

Jan