On 5/27/04 6:34 AM, "larry Zasitko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> Mikeal,
>
> There are screen protectors out there that you can put directly on the
> screen to protect it. I have also seen soft fabric sheets that cover
> the keyboard/trackpad etc and when closed will provide protection for
> the screens.
>
> This problem as far as I know was fixed for the latest PowerBooks
>
> On May 27, 2004, at 1:21 AM, Mikael Byström wrote:
>
>> Considering the common problem of the early PB G4's with the keyboard
>> scratching the display surface: Are there any finishes one can
>> (re)apply
>> to diminish the problem or other cures?
>>
>> On most displays this isn't visible under normal operation as the light
>> drowns or masks the problem, but when working in daylight I can imagine
>> it being a real problem.

The screen doesn't get scratched.  It just gets some finger oil on it
transferred from the keys.   They clean up nicely.  I have never seen real
damage from that cause.

Kyle H. Hansen
--
Jesus Saves...but Gretzky grabs the rebound and backhands for a goal!!!