Nope, nothing special, outside of XPostFacto. In fact, 10.3 was installed onto a freshly formatted and partitioned HDD. Of course, I had to install OS 9 first, so it could boot in the first place. OS 9 and 10 are on different partitions, and even though my HDD is not over 8GB, I installed 10 on the first partition, just in case.

On Jun 6, 2004, at 1:41 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

on 6/6/04 11:52 AM, G-Books at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Subject: Re: Partition with 10.2?
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 06:06:41 -0700

I use both FW and USB 2 cards with my XPostFacto'd Wallstreet 300 w/=20
10.3.4. Both work great, provided I put them in the upper slot.
However, printing is broken, and VPC won't boot Win98; it has to be a=20
saved image.

peter, did you have to use any special p-lists or make any adjustments to
enable the cage to work?

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |