This is a bit eclectic but worth a shot posting here. I have a colleague here at my office who is working on getting the stock ATI Displays application to work with Apple's OEM ATI cards. So far they've managed to get most of the desktop cards and laptop built-in cards to work - except for a couple. Of course, I own one of the PowerBooks that doesn't accept the patched app, a 1 GHz 15" Titanium PowerBook.

My question is if anyone knows what the Card Slot Name is for the built-in display card in this powerbook. ioreg and System Profiler are no help. The current entry in the .plist file of import is:

<key>Card Slot Name</key>
<string>SLOT-1-ATY,Radeon9000iParent-3D</string>

But this doesn't work. Right now our hunch is that the SLOT-1-ATY entry is incorrect. If anyone would happen to know the correct name or how to retrieve this information I certainly would appreciate it.

You can check out their work at http://www.radeonenabler.com.

Phil Burk ________________________________________________________ Systems Support Technician Wiley Publishing, Inc. 10475 Crosspoint Blvd Indianapolis, IN 46256 317-572-3049 vox 317-572-1049 fax