(hopefully not too overtrendy these days with all the ex-Caleefornians!).

From: Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
iPhoto kills at doing stuff like putting my photoms on the web (on this
machine, at that)
<http://oscar.pharmacy.arizona.edu/Taos_trip/Taos_trip.html>
<snip>

To (vainly) try to get relevant to this news group ... I'm still running the old version of iPhoto 2.0 on my Pismo since shekels are rather tight (in between paying contracts); is the version in iLife a big improvement? I tend to use Graphic Converter anyway, as I get a bit annoyed at how iPhoto rearranges things in its own way My Pismo has "only!" a 40GB drive and iPhoto's directories seem to take up too much space as well as seeming cluttered and not so easy to export from to get the original pictures.

Regards
Harry.