7300 can do with an ethernet bridge ($100!).

Those things (the D-Link DW-810+'s) work pretty reliably in our experience, We've used them to add some systems where there were no more jacks.

Hi Bruce!

Have you guys tried the ORiNOCO PCI/PC Card bridge adapters? You stick a PCMCIA card in the slot on the PCI card, and plug the PCI card into a PCI slot on your Mac. Supposedly there were two versions of the card made - only one of which supports the Mac. Go figure that the one I have is the wrong type...

So I'm looking for success stories about these PCI cards. Anybody got 'em?

Anyway, once you get 'em up and running, it's easy to have newer generation Macs and old Macs (even 68k) get along on the same network. The tough part is finding all the equipment to get those older Macs going wirelessly at the right price...

Peace,
Drew
--

Author of ClassicStumbler email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> web: <http://www.alksoft.com/>