On Jun 21, 2004, at 9:11 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Did I mention I hate top posting? Anyway, my compact flash card reader takes
up almost no space in my camera bag and I've never sat around thinking,
"Jeeze, it takes too long to move 64MB of pictures from my compact flash
card to the computer. I think I need to buy an expensive PC card flash
memory reader that I can only use on my notebook computer instead of using

most of those PCMCIA to CF adapters can be found for less than $15. Hardly what I'd call expensive.