Morning all,

I've got a Pismo that is Pismo'ing me off!

I obtained a Pismo 400mhz with a blank HD I am trying to format and download
OS 9.1 on.

The 1st thing I noticed that was odd, once I booted it up w/ OS 9.1 install
CD in the DVD-rom drive, was that one of the desktop's menu bar titles had a
black line through it. Never seen that before...

Anyway, it formatted the HD okay. When went into the install program, and I
noticed that (in the "read me" page and then the software agreement form) more
lines of text seemed to be crossed out, or other wise blank.

Buy the time I got to the Start Install page, it was totally blank except for
the start button. The subsequent install progress display was blank. Also,
the install did not take place, it keeps crashing about a minute into the
install.

What gives? I have used this install CD before, on my 2400 and my 3400, and
it never gave me any problems at all, let alone the weird ones I am having now.
DOes this sound like a problem w/ my processor? the dvd-rom drive? Any help
would be appreciated...

Craig W.
Atlanta GA

"If you go to war you have already lost"
---Shogun Tokugawa