On Jun 28, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Tom wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 4:08 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Customizing OS X. . .

On 6/27/04 4:47 PM, "Tim Gochnour" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Finder Window Picture...not desktop picture

Not sure what OS you guys are running, but they are different. I'm running 10.3.4 on here and in my System Prefs is a choice called 'Desktop and Screen Saver' Click on 'Desktop' and beside the pic that you choose is a scroll that says 'Fill Screen, Stretch to Fill, Center and Tile.'

From the desktop open a window. Do a command J (View Menu -> Show View Options) and you will see an option to display a picture in the Finder Window.

People.. please. Read all the posts before posting. This has been said at least three times so far. This IS true if the original poster wanted to put his pics in the finder windows.

TY

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You know sometimes I get the sudden urge to run around
naked. But then I just drink some Windex. It keeps me from
streaking."