MacAddictvja, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>When I try to surf the websites
>offline, error messages tell me that the web pages are inaccessible, server
>could not be found, or that I need to connect in order to access the web
>pages.

I had the best results with dynamic pages (database driven web sites),
which I assume are giving you these problems, with the application iCab
by setting download to go trough every link while staying at the server
and have no limit or limit to something like 20 levels. Using limitation
by folder or other similar settings never did come out successfully for
me. If you did, most likely you did not get all pages and that's why you
didn't find the pages offline. It's also possible that the links in HTML
are complex URLs that need a server do decode properly, which don't work
without relinking. This was before version 3 of iCab.

Web Devil have "relinking for offline browsing", but that app have never
worked very often for me, especially not with dynamic pages., I've been
told command line app WGET is better and there should be GUI's for it if
you look around. One of the hardest sites to download successfully for me
have been Wired magazine. I'd really like to know how to get every page there.