I am using the TinkerTool standalone application on my G4 iBook, OS X
10.3.4. When I set up TinkerTool, one of the boxes to check said that it
would update the bookmarks without erasing the old ones. I was wondering if
that update is automatic, or if you have to manually re-import ALL of the
bookmarks again, and then go through and manually pick out only the new
bookmarks, and then toss the duplicates?

I think that I will give URL-Manager Pro a try, which is supposed to make
exact copies of all your URLs in every browser that you use! Has anyone
tried the URL-Manager Pro?

-- vjamacaddict
512Ke, SE, SE/30, Classic II, LC II, PB 540c, PM 7300/500, iBook G4
superdrive/bluetooth
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/VernAndrews/