Hello All,

Have to tell you this. Early this year I got a PB 17", an AirportExtreme basestation and some other stuff. Heeding the repeated advice of several listmembers I also purchased AppleCare.

Early this week my internet-connection died. A direct connection from DSL modem by cable to my PB worked allright Trying all helpdesks, provider, telephone company, AppleCare advised me that Airport must have given the ghost and informed me that in three working days UPS would deliver a replacement basestation and I should return the defective one in the same box , provided with the sticker giving the return address. Two days later ( not three ) I had my replacement and after 4 minutes of configuration everything worked as it should. Not one foot out of the door !

IMO this deserves a capital S for support and the price is right. Reading critical comments about Apple now and then I felt this should also be publicized.

Greetings, Andre.