What I found so far:
"..
 Cisco Aironet client utility can be used with only
Cisco Aironet 340, 350, and 4800 Series Wireless LAN
Adapters (PC cards, LM cards, and PCI client adapters)
and one of the following Apple computers:

    * Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X
(version 10.1.x or 10.2.x) operating system

          o Apple PowerMac G3 (Blue and White) or G4
computer

          o Apple PowerBook G3 Series 1998, G3 Series
1999, G3 (with firewire), or G4 computer.."

Does this include the Wallstreet PDQ?

--- Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>