on 08/08/04 22:49, K at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Greetings Lista's,
I am running 10.3.4 on a Pismo and am trying to add a PLW NTR
printer to the system via an Asante bridge that I just got...I have the
unit hooked up according to the directions but have absolutely no idea
how to add the NTR as an available printer in 10.3.4 When I go to the
Apple help site it shows that the drivers for this printer are included
on Panther. Unfortunately, I just can't figure out how to add the
printer or get the system to recognize that it's hooked up.. I really
need to get this done as my regular printer, an Epson 740 is 125 miles
away..back home. I called A/C for help and since I bought Panther over
90 days ago they wanted to charge me $49 to talk about it....
Is there anyone in the group that can help me with this problem? I have
a cell phone that gives me free calls after 9pm so I would gladly call
whoever can help in order to walk me through the process..