Powerbook G4/867 - 10.2.3
Suddenly, Acrobat Reader, Explorer, Netscape, ICQ, all unexpectedly quit. Other
software appears to be ok, but I haven't tried everythig. Crash logs for each program
start with EXC Bad Access - Kern invalid
address. Things worked fine until I installed a music program called PureData, which
installed WishShell. Took these out, and restarted, problem remains. Also the
Applescript icon has shown up on the menu
bar.

I've also just discovered that classic will not launch either.

It occurred to me that I have classic versions of the software in question in the OS9
applications folder, to run when I boot in 0S9, but have never had problems.