On 8/10/04 11:56 PM, "Don P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The quote below raises the query: Which should I buy?
> Which is better, DiskWarrior or TechTool Pro?
> Are there price breaks for those that purchase one and
> want to try the other?

You are never too skinny, you never have too much money, your computer never
has enough RAM, and you never have too many disk utility apps.

TechTool Pro isn't just a hard drive utility, it also tests RAM, video
cards, etc etc. A worthwhile tool. DiskWarrior does one job and does it
well. Both are in my arsenal and I highly recommend both. It would be nice
if the two companies go together and offered a bundle at a discount, but
they don't.

david