congrats on your new toy.....

When I bought my PowerBook they threw in a Marware sleeve. Not bad but to light duty for what I like so I bought a Booq bag (auction on spymac). Still in the plastic wrapper and it is very nice, good padding etc. I do use the shoulder strap from the Marware sleeve as it does not slip where the one from Booq is not as good.

Stuff that I have bought since.... iPod 40gig, bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse. Both Apple. The keyboard is great with a nice feel but looks like it will go through batteries pretty fast so when these die I will switch to rechargables. The Mouse is good but I really miss the second button and scroll wheel so will try one of the other ones out there. All in all, really happy. My brother in law bought a 17" Powerbook and was trying to get the keyboard going but it refused. Turns out in the end that when he turned it on upstairs it would wake my PowerBook downstairs.

More memory, never hurts....

I am looking at an iCurve stand but so far have resisted. Mine gets really warm and temps stay around 46 or 47c so may look into a cooling stand for it.

I have the standard 12" / 1GHz / Combo / 256MB / 30GB Hard Drive / 10.3 etc...

I have a Backpack that was designed to have a laptop in it, It's got a nice cushy section that will protect the laptop nicely and leave enough room for my college books.

What do all of you guys/gals use with your iBook / PowerBooks?

 - Jonathan

Larry Zasitko
iMac 350mhz, Bondi Blue, 320meg ram, Jaguar
Graphite Clamshell SE, G3 366mhz, 576 meg ram
12" G4 1.33ghz PowerBook, 768 meg ram, Superdrive, Airport Extreme
Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100 + eMate