Marcin,
Typically this happens when bare footed and your feet are on a tiled floor - particularly on the joins between the tiles.

Sometimes it can be eliminated by reversing the adapter in the power point. I should imagine the adapter is isolated but it seems some are better isolated than others - some leakage current is getting through.

        What adapter are you using?

On 14 Aug 2004, at 1:51 AM, G-Books wrote:

From: Marcin Wichary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Surface current in the Titanium Powerbooks
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:57:49 +0200

      I have had a strange, rather unpleasant sensation whenever I
touched the small exposed screws on my AlBook's sides with my
fingernails. Seemed to only happen at home, when plugged in my not
grounded wall outlet (I am abroad right now, cannot verify that). I
would also welcome suggestions on how to get rid of it -- it's not a
huge nuisance, but still.