try booting holding the command and the "v" key so that you can boot in "verbose" mode this will allow you to see what it's doing at start up line by line .. like the unix machine that it now is

--
Robert

AOL IM wingnut022074

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." (Richard Henry Lee, Virginia delegate to the Continental Congress, initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights.)