I believe this is a USB only printer so I will through this one thought out.
A friend of mine had a WallStreet with a USB PC card and USB mouse.  She
complained that it was freezing all of the time.  When I looked at it, I
couldn't find a single problem, but I did notice that it only froze while on
battery.  Further testing showed that it only froze when I tried to use a
USB device while running off battery.  I never figured it out, but she was
able to work with it once she knew that it had to be on AC to use a USB
device.

HTH, Kris