On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:10:41 -0700, Jonathan Newman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like my iBook to stay on when the screen is down. I don't want
> the screen on, just I don't want it to go to sleep, because I'm running
> programs all the time. I've already got it so the display will go to
> sleep and the computer will not, when the display is up. But I want it
> to stay on even when it's all closed up. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
>   - Jonathan

Computer sleep and display sleep are different functions, not directly
related.  Assuming that you are running some version of OS X, which
you did not specify, you can go to System Preferences/Hardware/Energy
Saver/Sleep, and simply set "computer sleep" to never.