Hi all

ok help and advice needed.

I currently use an orinoco gold card for wireless on my lombard and have on
the way a belkin wireless card for use on a second laptop. has anyone used
one of these belkin cards and if so what drivers do they use,as the drivers
that you get with them are PC only.
also what other wireless cards can be used on macs running 9 and 9.2 The
macs in question are a 3400 and a wallstreet 300mhz.

TIA vicki