It just means that IF you have that iPod, you should d/l that update...if you don't, then just ignore that update item...I have the regular Airport and when the upgrades for the Airport Extreme showed up, I just ignored them (after talking to an Apple rep)..just got an updater notice a bit earlier for 10.3.5 for this PISMO earlier this eve..
Regards,
Mike K

Mike, I've learned that even if the Airport update says that it is for Airport Extreme, you should run it anyway because there is usually a tiny bit of stuff to help regular Airport-equipped computers work better with AE devices.

Additionally, if you tell SU to ignore the update, it will ignore ALL updates for that application.

Really??? I wasn't aware that ignoring an update for something will result in no further updates for that thing appearing in the future...The Apple Tech told me that the Airport Extremes were were for an AE unit only and not to install anything that said AE because it could cause problems for the original Airport equipment...Who knows??
Regards,
Mike K