On 13/09/2004, at 11:34 PM, Claire Hart wrote:

While more often than not I leave my iMac on at night, I always turn off my Powerbook. I guess it just seems more vulnerable left on all night, for some reason. In fact, until recently, I'd carefully pack it and all of its "stuff" back in the softside briefcase I bought for it. Now I often leave it, turned off and with lid closed, where I used it last (on the couch, on the footstool, on the bed, by the iMac, on the dining table...). Do you guys turn off your PBs at night?

Claire

Waldo usually stays on though in sleep mode at times. At night, I go to sleep listening to music through iTunes and have him set up to go to sleep at 1 AM and wake up at 5 AM. Sort of a backup alarm clock. ;)
Going to and from work, I just close the cover go into sleep mode.

Amanda