I can't comment on the upgrade.  I can say that I've purchased a few
things from Wegener in the past and other than a slow response (I like
quick replies immediate shipping) I got my money's worth (and I still
look at their specials).

My question for you is: do you like OS X as much as OS 9 on your
Wallstreet?  I've been interested in the upgrade, but I'm really happy
with the speed of OS 9 on my Wallstreet 233.

Thanks,
Mike