>My question for you is: do you like OS X as much as OS 9 on your
>Wallstreet?  I've been interested in the upgrade, but I'm really happy
>with the speed of OS 9 on my Wallstreet 233.

>Thanks,
>Mike

I am really surprised at how well Mac OS X Jaguar and Panther run on a stock
266Mhz Wallstreet. I still keep a Mac OS 9 Partition, trimmed of as many
extensions as possible, so I can use an old StyleWriter 1200. Mac OS X is so
stable and attractive with a plethora of up-to-date browsers. Google's Gmail
Beta works really well with the latest Safari. My only complaint is, out of
necessity I had to recently use Dreamweaver and Fireworks MX on this old
non-G4 machine which crashed all the time even after the big update.

Anyway, anyone else have any experience with the Avanti 400Mhz G3 upgrade
cards from Wegener Media?

Thanks,
J.