At 12:25 AM -0700 9/22/04, Amanda Ward wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent USB card for a Wallstreet running OS 9.2.2? I just need to be able to connect to a Canon i250 printer at work.
I have a USB 2.0 card that works under OS X 10.0 thru 10.2 and on my dell notebook, but not on the Wallstreet.
I'm using my dell at work for now, but really prefer my Mac.

I've got an IOGear card in my Wallstreet (OS 10.2.6). It was worked fine with mice, flash reader, video camera and cell phone.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA