Dan Palka said:

>Way to completely not understand what I was saying.
>
>NO KIDDING it isn't an official Apple term.
>
>I meant in use as slang...

I understand each and every point you made and I also made my reasons for
also making the correct terminology known very clear. In a discussion
group like this one, "slang" is not very useful because widespread use
will confuse rather than help. Not everyone must know the correct
terminology, but to shoot the messenger in this case is quite futile.

You can use whatever you want, but don't expect newbies that are taught
the wrong term to thank you in the future when they find nothing
searching for solutions.