At 11:42 pm -0600 2/10/04, Bob wrote:
This will give you an idea of how long it takes to run the 3
maintenance scripts:
the daily script --- takes about five seconds
the weekly script --- takes about five minutes for 50 GB of data
(less if you have a smaller drive)
the monthly script ---- takes about two seconds

That's not too bad is it?

I have used Macjanitor since OS 10.1. Now I'm on OS 10.3, it takes a fraction of a second to 'complete' all 3 tasks. Does this mean that OS 10.3 does not need these scripts to be run or is Macjanitor not working properly? I have v1.2.1.
--
With best wishes,

Roger Shufflebottom