On Oct 4, 2004, at 3:09 pm, Dennis Reeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How can I add favorite "stations" to the list of radio stations? There are only about 19 jazz stations listed. There must be more stations streaming their broadcasts. How can I add them to the pre-configured list that came from Apple?

This is described in iTunes help:

<quote>
If you know the Internet address (URL) of an MP3 streaming broadcast, you can connect to it using iTunes.

1. Choose Advanced > Open Stream.

2. Enter the full URL of the file you want to listen to. For example, <http://www.apple.com/itunes/sample.mp3>.

</quote>

The streams (stations) are actually added to your library--not to the radio list. I believe the list of radio stations can only be updated by Apple.

Many commercial radio stations stream their broadcasts, but not necessarily via a raw MP3 stream. Often you have to use another application to play the stream (e.g., Windows Media Player).

Hope this helps,

-Jeff    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
"You can't brew a premium lager with a Kool-aid mentality." --Harold
Green in _The_Red_Green_Show_