United, Delta, Southwest and Alaska for domestic, United, Asiana and JAL for
international.  Yes, a Wallstreet can be used, if you shove the base of the
computer against your chest and only open the display halfway, which makes
for a very awkward typing position.

The small machines, on the other hand, are quite comfortable to use on a
tray table in coach, and even allow some empty space between my
larger-than-I'd-prefer gut and the forward edge of my laptop.

Andrew